Shrimp, arugula and mango salad
A large mango in the fruit bowl, two hands of arugula and some shrimp. What can you do better than a salad? And what a salad !!!! Sweet, spicy, full of exoticism and vitamins. After a tour of salads and combinations with the given ingredients, we went to work. I was inspired by Dominican cuisine. The boiled shrimp seemed dull to me so I tossed them in the pan wrapped in spicy sauce.
- 300 g arugula
- 200 g peeled shrimp
- 1 baked mango [but not very soft]
- 1 red onion
- 1 red hot pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons spicy Korean Gochujang sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oregano oil
- 1 tablespoon English mustard
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Shrimp, arugula and mango salad:
- Mix the shrimp with the sauce, salt and oregano oil. Leave to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- The vegetables are cleaned and washed.
- The arugula is washed and drained in a sieve or with the help of a special device.
- Red onions are cut into fish.
- Mango is cleaned and cut into cubes or rectangles.
- Tomatoes are sliced and lightly salted
- Finely chop the hot pepper.
- Saute the shrimp in a pan for 1-3 minutes until they begin to change color.
- Remove the shrimp and in the remaining sauce mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, mustard and a little salt. Mix this sauce obtained with green arugula.
- Put the arugula in a large bowl / tray. Place shrimp, mango, tomatoes and onions on top.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the lemon juice, a little flavored oil.
- Sprinkle with chopped hot peppers.
- Good appetite !!!
This salad can also be prepared with chicken or turkey breast.
Shrimp salad with avocado and mango
Serve with wholemeal bread or wholemeal biscuits, as recommended by taste.com.au.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400 grams of boiled shrimp
- 2 mango fruits, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 2 avocado fruits, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 2 lemons, plus lemon slices for serving
- chopped coriander
- a hot pepper, without seeds, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 lettuce
Method of preparation:
1. Shrimp should be cleaned, peeled and cut in half. Then place the shrimp in a bowl with the avocado and mango pieces.
2. Peel half a lemon. Also squeeze the juice of the two citrus fruits. Put the peel and juice in a small bowl with the finely chopped coriander, hot pepper, honey and oil. Season and mix well. Pour the sauce over the mango and avocado shrimp and mix well.
3. Lettuce leaves, seasoned with spices, are placed on plates, and shrimp salad is served over them.
Shrimp salad with chicken and mango
At GUXT Costel Clipescu and I "played" with the ingredients we had at hand, wanting to prepare a salad with mixed influences, Mediterranean and Asian. I obtained a beautifully colored and decorative dish - a salad to eat from the eyes, as they say - with a slightly spicy and sour taste, and with an interesting contrast of textures: something marked MediterAsia.
Amount: 4 people
Preparation time: 5 minutes + marinating
Cooking time: 5 minutes
12 cleaned shrimps (you can leave only the tail intact, if you want)
150 g boneless chicken breast, skinless, cut into strips
white pepper, ground
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 teaspoons sesame brown oil
4 cloves of garlic, crushed
4 tablespoons sunflower oil
1 tablespoon dry white wine
1 red bell pepper, cleaned and cut into strips
1 yellow bell pepper, cleaned and cut into strips
2 mangoes, cleaned and cut into strips
4-6 green onions, cleaned and cut into pieces, diagonally
4 healthy rocket hands
1 small red hot pepper, cleaned of seeds and finely chopped
Mix half the lime juice and 1 1/2 tablespoons of sunflower oil with white wine, garlic, salt and white pepper. Divide the marinade into two bowls. Marinate the shrimp and chicken strips separately, at least 30 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil in a large skillet. Cook the shrimp and chicken separately, about 3-4 minutes, until the shrimp change color and the chicken is tender and golden. It is seasoned. Remove on paper towels to cool and drain the oil. Shrimp and chicken should be served at room temperature.
Meanwhile, prepare a dressing by mixing sesame oil with lime juice, the rest of the sunflower oil, salt and white pepper. Fry the sunflower seeds over medium heat until they start to brown a little.
Mix in a bowl the bell peppers, green onions, arugula and dressing. Divide the salad between 4 individual plates. Add a quarter of the chicken and shrimp strips to each plate. Sprinkle each plate with sunflower seeds.
Request free information
You may still be interested
Subscribe to the newsletter
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Avocado salad with oranges and shrimp
Did you call shrimp? Coincidentally, yesterday's menu started with this salad. I thought that the victims who came to visit suffered too much fighting with traditional Romanian heavy foods, so I chose something easier for the beginning.
Ingredients for 5 servings:
1 piece of 1cm ginger
2 hands of arugula
a bunch of green onions
4 tablespoons olive oil
Wash the shrimp and dry them with a paper towel. Cut the ginger into small pieces. Heat a little olive oil in a pan and fry the shrimp together with the ginger. Shrimp should not be fried much, a few minutes on each side until golden. Remove the shrimp from the pan and keep warm.
Prepare the dressing with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Cut the julienne fennel. Chop the green onion. Peel an orange and cut it into slices. In this process, any traces of white skin should be removed as much as possible. Peel an avocado, grate it and slice it. In a bowl, mix all the vegetables with the dressing.
I served the salad in large ice cream cups putting in each cup arugula, salad prepared above and 2 shrimp.
7 delicious summer salads with only 3 ingredients
Summer salads are that simple mix of tastes and textures. They hide few calories, are full and ideal on hot summer days when heavy foods do not suit the body. So let's get rich with seasonal salads, where vegetables are the stars.
First we present you a simple dressing recipe that is perfect for any of the salads we present below.
Dressing with yogurt and oregano
2 tablespoons Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 pinch of salt
The ingredients of the recipes below are for 1 person.
All recipes have less than 400 calories.
400 g paste (penne),
1 handful of arugula leaves,
20 shelled shrimp,
100 g green beans (canned or frozen),
200 g peas (frozen or canned), vinaigrette sauce (oil, vinegar, salt, pepper),
1. Boil the shrimp in salted water for 8-10 minutes.
2. Put to boil in boiling water, peas and beans, leave for 15-20 minutes.
3. Boil the pasta in water with a little salt, respecting the boiling instructions written on the package.
When all the above ingredients have boiled, drain and keep under running cold water to cool.
Put them all in a bowl, add the vinaigrette, mix.
Place a few arugula leaves on each plate, add the above salad and serve.
Grilled shrimp salad and telemea
If you like shrimp, we recommend you try this Grilled Shrimp Salad and Telemea! It is very easy to prepare and is delicious, especially with goat's cheese in brine. As you can see lately, especially in these hot days, we prefer to cook something lighter that does not keep us in the kitchen for a long time, but still be something satisfying.
And this salad is more atypical than the ones we are used to due to the combination of melon with tomatoes, shrimp and telemea. We hope you like it and try other salad recipes in the section Retete Delaco.
Grilled shrimp salad and telemea & # 8211 Ingredients
16-20 pieces of large cleaned shrimp
1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
salt, freshly ground pepper
1 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
2 cups diced watermelon
yellow cherry tomatoes and sliced tomatoes
basil leaves cut into strips
goat brine - Delaco
Other recipes with beef, goat or sheep
- Telemea, chicken and mango salad
- Pasta salad
- Mediterranean salad
Grilled shrimp salad and telemea & # 8211 Preparation
We start by marinating the shrimp. In a bowl put the cleaned shrimp together with 2-3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and paprika and leave at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate.
Put the shrimp on a metal skewer (or on a wooden skewer that we put in cold water for 30 minutes) and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
Grease the grill and fry the shrimp for 4-6 minutes.
In a smaller bowl put the rest of the lemon juice with olive oil and honey. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
In another bowl put the arugula, over which add 4 tablespoons of dressing. Watermelon, tomatoes are placed in another bowl, diced goat's milk, a little salt, ground pepper and 4-5 tablespoons dressing. In the rest of the dressing, add the chopped basil and set it aside.
Divide the arugula on 4 plates and place the melon, tomato and telemea mixture on top.
The skewers with shrimp are sprinkled with the rest of the dressing in which I put the basil and Grilled shrimp salad and telemea is ready to be served!
Good appetite .
- Potato dumplings with telemea
- Marinated telemea
- Peach salad with telemea
We are waiting for you with us on the Instagram page.
If you try our recipes and post on Instagram, you can put the hashtag #bucatareselevesele, so we can see them too.
You can also find us on the Youtube channel - Bucataresele Vesele, where we are waiting for you to subscribe !!
Motto: & # 8220Those who think they have no time for heatlhy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness & # 8221.
The salad can be prepared 1-2 days before being eaten and stored in the refrigerator during this time. At the end, you can add besides the yogurt sauce with garlic, spices and a little lemon juice, ingredients that will add flavor to the salad. Sometimes I add sumac in salads, because it gives a sour and fresh scent to it. Sumac can be found at the Spice Shop in Bucharest or can be ordered online. Foods in a tightly closed jar or casserole are easy and very quick to prepare, it should not take you more than 5 minutes to assemble the food in your favorite combination, the night before. The best part is that you can make food combinations so that they contain the nutrients needed for a full lunch.
|rucola & # 8211||middle phase|
|peeled shrimp & # 8211||400 g|
|cherry tomatoes & # 8211||10 pieces.|
|parmesan & # 8211||50 g|
|balsamic vinegar, olive oil & # 8211||2 tablespoons. IT.|
|Cooking time: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 87 Kcal|
This dish will delight lovers of clean and healthy food. The juices, spicy green roots, combined with the sweet taste of the shrimp, are well prepared with the balsamic vinegar dressing.
The taste complements the parmesan and the dressing based on high quality vegetable oil, balsamic vinegar. It stands out remarkably with arugula, which has an interesting aroma of nuts.
Step by step salad preparation:
- If you take frozen shrimp, then they are usually already boiled, it is enough to pour hot water on them, set aside
- If you cook them raw, then you need to fry these peeled shrimp with a drop of vegetable oil in just a few minutes.
- Wipe the shrimp with a paper towel or napkin
- Washed cherries divided into halves
- Parmesan cheese rolled on thin plates
- Prepare the dressing: combine in equal proportions olive oil, balsamic, mix with a broom until the state of the oil emulsion, salt
- We make the salad: first we put the washed greens, spread the shrimp and cherries on top randomly
- Sprinkle over dressing, garnish with Parmesan cheese plates.
We invite you to see a video recipe for cooking salad in this version:
With exotic pomelo
A citrus note of exotic pomelo fruit will make the taste of a familiar dish brighter. Fans of non-traditional combinations will appreciate this taste & # 8220nobil & # 8221 ..
The spicy herbs, with their bitter-sweet aroma, give a special charm to the salad. This dish with other greens (iceberg or salad) will sound a little different.
For 3-4 servings, you will need the following products:
- Shrimp & # 8211 400 gr
- Arugula band & # 8211 1 pc.
- Grapefruit & # 8211 4 slices
- Dzhugas cheese & # 8211 50 gr
- Fresh cucumber & # 8211 1 pc.
- Balsamic vinegar & # 8211 10 ml
- Olive oil extract & # 8211 3 teaspoons. IT.
You can easily arrange an Italian dinner for the whole family! Don't you think? Then keep the recipe for the delicate pizza dough on kefir. You can cook more options and arrange a pizza fair.
Holidays are coming, and you're not ready for them at all? Don't you even come up with more dishes for a holiday? Do not worry! Our site is your assistant! Here you will find a recipe for duck with apples and then many interesting recipes.
Have you tried to cook a real cheesecake in your kitchen? This dessert will conquer you!
- For dressing, mix balsamic, olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, preferably freshly ground. Drink a little to make an emulsion
- Wash the cucumbers into thin slices (use a vegetable slicer)
- Pomelo free of film and peel, disassemble into slices
- The shrimp are cooked according to the instructions
- Mix arugula, cucumber, shrimp, pour the dressing
- Pass on a beautiful bowl, sprinkle with grated yokes.
With avocado and nuts
The taste of this salad is obtained richly creamy due to the content of avocado in it. In addition, it is covered with pine nuts on top. If you are counting calories, keep this in mind.
In this recipe, you can easily use any other greens & # 8211 corn, roman, iceberg, salad, in general, this is your choice ..
- Arugula & # 8211 a generous pile
- Avocado & # 8211 1 pc.
- Shrimp & # 8211 400 gr
- Red cherries & # 8211 4 pcs
- Pine nuts & # 8211 25 gr
- Parmesan & # 8211 50 gr
- Half a lemon juice
- Olive oil & # 8211 3 tbsp. it.
- Salt, pepper & # 8211 to taste.
- The arugula is washed, dried
- Cut the avocado, remove the bone, choose the core with a spoon, then cut into small cubes
- Boiled shrimp, shell, cold
- Wash the tomatoes cut in half
- Pour the juice of half a lemon, mix with a fork with vegetable oil, salt, pepper
- Prepare plates for serving, put arugula, boiled shrimp on top, avocado cubes
- Decorate with cherry slices, sprinkle with lemon zest
- Sprinkle with pine nuts on top.
With mozzarella cheese
The recipe describes the traditional combination for salads. The balls of the most delicate mozzarella will pleasantly diversify the taste known for a long time.
This cottage cheese is successfully combined with tomatoes, basil. If not the season, you can use options such as salad, iceberg or even spinach in arbitrary proportions.
- Standard arugula band
- Red cherries & # 8211 400 gr
- Cheese Mozzarella & # 8211 100 gr
- Shrimp & # 8211 400 gr
- Soy sauce & # 8211 2 tbsp. it.
- Olive oil & # 8211 2 tbsp. it.
- Pepper Mix & # 8211 to taste.
- The arugula is washed, dried in a vegetable dryer
- Shrimp are cooked according to type, boiled water is simply poured, and raw & # 8211 boiled according to instructions, cleaned
- Mozzarella comes out of the brine if the balls are small in diameter & # 8211 left whole, large & # 8211 cut into slices
- Soy sauce mixed with butter
- Tomatoes cut in half
- Assembly: put shrimp on an arugula pillow, mozzarella balls on top, decorate the salad with half a cherry on each side, pour the soy cake
- On top of a mill from a mixture of hot peppers.
Served with basil leaves.
Another slightly modified mozzarella cooking recipe:
Warm arugula salad, shrimp and shampoos
The hot salad should be served immediately after cooking. Keep this in mind when planning your reception.
The way turns out to be quite satisfactory. The role of the component fed in it is performed by champion mushrooms, rich in protein.
But pine nuts boldly replace any other class. Pistachios or curds are good.
- Arugula & # 8211 80 gr
- Sampinione & # 8211 400 gr
- Mushroom steak oil & # 8211 2 tbsp. it.
- Shrimp & # 8211 200 gr
- Tomato & # 8211 1 pc.
- Parmesan & # 8211 50 gr
- Half a lemon
- Salt pepper.
- Prepare the shrimp & boil them, clean them
- The arugula is washed, dried
- Mushrooms are washed carefully, cleaned, cut into plates
- Prepare the lemon juice filling, do not use butter, as the mushrooms will be ripe
- My tomato, peel the seeds and excess juice, cut into cubes
- Put the mushrooms on a preheated pan, fry until golden brown, stirring, do not add salt! Otherwise, the mushrooms will turn on the juice and the red crust will not
- Assemble quickly: put a layer of fried mushrooms on heated plates, on the wings above, interspersed with boiled shrimp, then tomato cubes, garnished with parmesan.
Serve immediately at the table and enjoy!
With apples always sweet and sour
If it's hard to surprise yourself with gastronomic delights, try this salad.
Arugula has an interesting bitter taste and a slight nutty aroma. It is the perfect shade of vegetables, fruit salad components.
Therefore, spicy greens in combination with apples and sweet and sour cheese & # 8211 a worthy option for a gourmet. The salad is especially good for dry white wine.
We will need:
- Pack of rolls & # 8211 75 g
- Granny Smith apple variety & # 8211 1 pc.
- Tiger shrimp & # 8211 200 gr
- Parmesan & # 8211 50 gr
- Balsamic vinegar & # 8211 2 teaspoons. it.
- Red cherries & # 8211 2 pcs
- Usually, arugula, sold in a package, is ready to use. Open the package, place the required number
- I wash my apple, correct it with a special device, cut it into thin slices
- Pour the tiger shrimp with boiling water, cook for a few minutes after boiling, drain, cool, sew
- Put 2-3 shrimp on a plate, on top of shrimp place arugula, apple slices, halves of tomatoes
- Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper, garnish with a plate of Parmesan cheese.
The delicious salad is ready, invite guests to dinner!
Green salads are extremely popular with fans of a healthy lifestyle and clean foods. In arugula only 25 kcal / 100 g, it feeds well due to the large amount of fiber.
The secret is in the real refueling. If you can't find balsamic vinegar, you can replace it with a more affordable filling made from any vegetable oil, regular vinegar and mustard.
While you are considering what recipe to make from the above, we decided to offer you another interesting way to make this salad.